Love videos and playing around with animations? We have just the right spot for you!
About You1.You have experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut).
2. You possess adequate knowledge of operating a camera and related equipment (light and ambiance).
3. You have demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
4. Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity is what defines you.
5. Familiarity with special effects, 3D and composing is something integral to you.
6. Creative mind and storytelling skills are what you strive for.
Things you might do1. Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
2. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
3. Shooting videos and interviews.
4. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
5. Input music, subtitles, headings, graphics and effects
6. Create rough and final cuts.
7. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies.